House Cleaning Service In San Francisco CA
Need help cleaning and maintaining your home or office? Book your appointment today to see why Cleaning Glow is the best!
How Our Maid Service Works
Select the date and time you’d like your professional to show up. You can set this up as a monthly, bi-weekly, weekly or even just one time.
A certified home cleaner will come over and clean your place to give it that extra love & attention that it needs.
It’s okay. You can sit back and relax with no guilty conscious . Enjoy your sparkling newly transformed home!
Trusted San Francisco Cleaning Company You Can Rely On
We know inviting someone into your home is a kind of a big deal. All our cleaners are carefully vetted and go through an intensive rigorous process by us so we choose the right person to care of your home. Our mission is to make your life that much easier starting from booking a cleaning all the way up to the end of the service.
Every one of our cleaners use a professional house cleaning checklist to make sure they deliver the same professional results each & every time. We do take your feedback very seriously and every maid can be reviewed & rated at the end of each clean. This allows us to make sure we’re only sending out the most highly qualified & loved cleaners.
If you’re still not convinced why you should hire a maid service, be sure to check out our post on the key benefits of outsourcing your cleaning tasks.
We guarantee your cleaner(s) will always be:
Experienced & professional
Basic English speaking skills
Background & reference checked
Highly Rated By Other Customers
Why Customers choose our house cleaners?
SAVES YOU TIME
We help you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.
ONLY THE BEST QUALITY
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job.
We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.
EASY TO GET HELP
Select number of bedrooms and bathrooms, date and relax while we take care of your home.
Pay securely online only when the cleaning is complete.
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with your Cleaners.
Are You Ready for the Best Cleaning Service in San Francisco?
HOME CLEANING DONE RIGHT
House cleaning has been one of the most essential & necessary to-do chores throughout human history. Failure to clean your home usually results in built up clutter, allergens, increased health risk & just an overall messy home or apartment. Good luck bringing over a family or friend over without feeling guilty or judged.
The condition of your home not only speaks volume on the type of person you are to others but it has scientifically been proven to affect your productivity & mental state. You will usually feel anxious, a bit antsy, on your toes or as if something is just not quite right when the clutter starts to build.
We can all agree cleaning your home is a good thing. Actually doing it is a whole different topic.
Sure there are definitely some “cleaning hacks” you can implement into your lifestyle. But to really get down to the nitty & gritty work of scrubbing down toilets, built up dust, vacuum, laundry,etc will actually require time & some patience.
And in a hectic digital day & age we live in, while trying to balance work, family, hobbies, relationships, breakdowns & the curve balls life throws at you…who really has time to clean?
And that is where a cleaning company comes in. A reliable cleaning company will come in and make your life that much easier by taking all of that off your plate so you can focus on your career, friends or what ever it is you want to pursue.
The key word here is “reliable”. It is an unbearably hard task to find a reliable cleaning service that will actually come on time, do a fantastic job, hopefully without them stealing or breaking anything & backed up by good customer service in case something does go wrong.
Here is what usually happens when you are looking to hire a domestic cleaning company or even an independent house keeper:
- You try calling around & barely anyone picks up the phone, but after multiple tries you finally find a decent one & book them
- 8/10 times they will show up late or ask to reschedule
- When they finally do show up, the staff/cleaning ladies probably doesn’t speak English 50% of the time which makes communication harder
- After they are done cleaning & when you check, there is an 85%+ chance you will find multiple spots you will have to re-clean yourself after paying all that money. Or sometimes worse, book another housekeeping service to clean up the mess.
- Along with all that there is a possibility that something may break in your home accidentally or goes missing
In summary a maid company should make your life easier, not harder but most fail.
What you should know
Here at Cleaning Glow, we take the extra steps most won’t.
We start off with a rigorous vetting process & only 1 in 80 applicants make it on our team.
After that is said & done, we then make sure every cleaner is insured & bonded for your safety incase anything was to be broken or go missing.
Our cleaners will arrive like clockwork & work off a standardized checklist to make sure each service you get is the same, consistent & high quality.
After each cleaning, our maids will do an after walk-through with you to make sure you are satisfied. You can also review & rate each one of your cleaners with the rating emails that we send you.
If you’re still unsatisfied, no problem. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee with a full customer service team dedicated in helping you resolve any problems you may have encountered.
Our aim is to provide an experience that will blow you away with our competitive house cleaning rates & prices & premium level of service.
You can check out our FAQs & booking form if you have any questions about out booking process, average cost of house cleaning, service area, thing we do & don’t do, and more.
Here is what we specialize in:
- Standard Residential cleaning services
- Deep cleaning
- Recurring/maintenance Services
- Move in/out cleaning
- Vacation rental/Airbnb cleaning service
- Office cleaning/janitorial service
About San Francisco
San Francisco is located in the northern part of California & ranked as the 13th most populous city in all of United States.
You may have heard of Financial District, Union Square, and Fisherman’s Wharf which are one of the popular neighborhoods that are known by most of the world that resides here in the bay area.
Also here are a few other locations we service:
- Walnut Creek
If you’re ever new to the bay area or wondering where to go. Check out the following bars & restaurants.
Top 3 Restaurants
- Gary Danko: Named after chef Gary Danko, you’ll enjoy some of the best American cuisine in an elegant setting.
- Rich Table: Beautiful California restaurant with barn wood setting & open kitchen
- Liholiho Yacht Club: Hawaiian, Indian & Chinese dishes in a casual setting & booths
Top 3 Bars & Pubs
- Smuggler’s Cove: exotic cocktails & over 100+ types of rum.
- Bourbon & Branch: dimly lit unmarked bar known for their unique handcrafted drinks. Reservation might be required.
- The Pub: Comfort foods & BBQ with some drinks. What’s not to love?
Top 3 Museums
- Palace of fine arts: Greco-Roman based museum & performing arts style setup
- California Academy of Sciences: A must visit which includes history, aquarium, planetarium & research
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art: Sleek space filled with modern style paintings & photographs.
Top 3 Attractions
- The Golden Gate Bridge: Made popular by many films & movies, the golden bridge is a suspension bridge connecting San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean.
- Alcatraz Island: is one of the first light house fort that was once off limits to the public now made available as a museum for everyone to visit It is filled with some of the most fascinating stories from being a Civil War fortress, infamous federal prison, bird sanctuary, and the birthplace of the Indian Red Power movement. Be sure to check out the Island if you’re ever in town.
- Fisherman’s Wharf: is one of the city’s busiest tourist areas. Filled with Souvenir shops & kiosks selling sea food & delightful bowls. You can also find many boutiques to your liking & if you ever get tired of the tourists, you can always relax by the coast filled with a colony of sea lions.
Address: 350 Rhode Island St #240, San Francisco, CA 94103
From San Francisco International Airport Get on US-101 N in South San Francisco from International Terminal Arrivals Level
Head northwest for 69 ft & Keep right at the fork, follow signs for McDonnel Rd/International Terminals for 0.2 mi.
Continue Keeping left, follow signs for International Terminal and merge onto Airport Access Rd for 0.3 mi. Use the left 2 lanes to turn slightly left onto International Terminal Arrivals Level for 0.1 mi.
Keep right to stay on International Terminal Arrivals Level for 0.4 mi then use the right 2 lanes to take the ramp onto US-101 N 1.8 mi.
Follow US-101 N to Mariposa St in San Francisco. Take exit 433A from US-101 N for 10 min (9.4 mi) & Merge onto US-101 N. Take exit 433A for Vermont St. and drive to Rhode Island St. Continue onto Mariposa St then turn left onto Rhode Island St. Location will be on the left hand side.
Cleaning Glow is located at 350 Rhode Island St #240, San Francisco, CA 94103 and is open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, closed weekends. You can contact us by phone at (415) 413-8005